Monday, August 13, 2007

Patriotism

I would like to know when it became mainstream to bash America? I mean whereever you look you either hear or see things that directly attack the American way of life.

Have you noticed the increase in movies that have an anti-American theme to them? Let's see, there was the Bourne series that showed that the CIA was making assassins for their own personal use. Then there was Shooter which showed a secret part of the government which would be willing to do anything it took to get what it wanted. Etc. I am a movie buff and I enjoyed both movies I just mentioned but I am getting seriously P.O. over the ever increasing attacks on my country.

I say my country because I served several years in our great military and I am one of the most patriotic people I know. I am unwilling to allow people who have no idea what it takes to secure and protect this great country to talk negative about it. Now I believe in the first amendment which is freedom of speech, but I also believe in my freedom in not having to listen if I don't want to. If you are one of the many who enjoy bashing our country, stay away from me!!

I can remember a time when it was an honer to mention the United States in conversation, now it seems that the only time you hear anyone mention it is when they are bashing it or trying to convince someone that all the worlds problems are America's fault. If you feel this way, Move!!!
There are plenty of countries who would love to have you as a member of their societies, just a few that come to mind are China, Russia, France, and Iran. Let's take a look at each of these individually shall we.

China, well they are a communist country who believes that the only way is the governments way and that it is the governments right to only allow you to have so much and the rest will go to the governing body. Good luck, have a nice life.

Russia, Where do I start with them? no matter what you are told they are still a country that is highly disorganized and President Putan has openly stated that the United States is still their countries number one enemy. They also are trying to reoganize their country into one major communist block again. Lets not forget that the crime syndicate is running rampid there and there is a crime rate there that would make our seem like it is non existance. Farewell and good luck living there.

France. They will be speaking and being governed by the muslim people in the next 20 t0 60 years. If you are a woman, I hope you like Berkas and being stoned to death for simply not following your husbands orders. By the way, what ever religion you are you can forget it. I only religion you can have is Islam and even if you convert you will be taxed insanely because you are still considered an infidel. If you don't convert, they kill you. If you are a man, you are expected to commit a jahad against the west and will probably be forced to become a suicide bomber for the greater good. I guess that work for you, I mean you would no longer have to deal with all the horrors the United States commits on you on a daily basis. I mean like freedom and such horrible idea such as that. I guess there will be one good thing that will come from you moving to France, you will be one of the only people in the world with tanned armpits. With all the surrendering they do and all.

Iran, As an american wanting to move to Iran, I am sure they will open their arms wide for you and wrap you in their hospitality. I mean, what is 50 percent unemployment when compared to the benifits of living in a country that can't even process their own oil, feed their own people, have medical aid when needed and oh so much more. I am sure you are going to be able to just have a wonderful life there.

I have just touched the basics that these countries have to offer you, please, go and have a good life. We are a country that prides itself on letting people persue their own happiness and if America makes you so unhappy please feel free to leave.

I love this country and will fight with my last breath to protect it and it's way of life. I only hope that their are more people out there that feel the same way I do. We may not have the best government there ever will be but by god we have the best one on the planet today. I know that there will come a day when the belief I have for this country will be challenged and when it does, beware he that does the challenging. I am a proud American!!

Until tomorrow. Earl

No comments: